You can win this
Toyota Premio 2007
Register below and find out if you win on August 19.2020
(shipping and import costs must be paid by customer)
Simply fill in the form below. That is all!
Toyota Premio 2007 as shown in the picture on the left. (shipping and import costs must be paid by customer)
Registration is open until the end of August 14.2020 Japan Time.
The winner will be contacted by a sales staff of Trust Company Ltd. both by telephone and e-mail on August 19.2020 .
Only one entry per person will be accepted. Please contact us for any questions.
This Contest is held by Trust Company (“JapaneseVehicles.com”) The Contest runs from 15/7/2020 to 14/8/2020 (the “Contest Period”).
No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) contest submission per person during the Contest Period have a valid unencumbered driver's license in good standing and have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry may enter this Contest.
2. By registering by filling out the online entry form. Complete the online entry form and click on “submit”, and you will be automatically entered into the Contest.
3. There is one (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won from all valid entries received during the Contest Period, consisting of One (1)
Free vehicle FOB value selected by Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com)
The Grand Prize does not includes destination/freight charges. Upon notification, winner will personally take delivery of the Grand Prize from a Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) within two (2) months of being declared the winner. Winner must present adequate personal identification to claim the Grand Prize vehicle. Winner is solely responsible for the full cost of freight and insurance, all taxes and expenses which are not included in the Grand Prize description above, including but not limited to: registration and license fees, insurance, additional accessories and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with any upgrade or option packages he/she may request and which Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), in its sole discretion, is willing to provide or has provided respecting any vehicle. Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), at its discretion, may substitute another similar model year vehicle of the same or like model and style for any other reason.
Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using the Grand Prize will be the responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in whole or in part for cash, subject to the provisions set forth elsewhere in these Rules.
Grand Prize Draw:
4. A random draw (the "Draw") will be held at 1:00 p.m. on 17/8/2020 by the Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) Director in Nagoya, Japan from all valid entries received to choose a potential Grand Prize winner. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Contest Period.
5. To be declared a winner and claim the Grand Prize, the entrant selected for the Grand Prize must:
a) Be reached by telephone by Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) within three (3) business days of the random draw.
b) Be eligible according to the Contest Rules, sign a Declaration and Release form that will be sent by mail, or e-mail and return it, duly completed to Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) within five (5) business days of its receipt. The Declaration and Release requires a potential winner to confirm, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, agreement to be bound by the Contest Rules, eligibility to participate in this Contest and compliance with these Rules and to release Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies, sponsors, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Contest, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns from any liability and damages which could arise out of or are in any way related to the Contest and from the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the Grand Prize.
6. c) If a selected participant (a) cannot be reached by telephone within three (3) business days of the Draw Date (b); or (c) fails to return the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 6.b), then he/she will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected participant. The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the person whose full name, telephone number, address and valid email address appears on the official Contest Entry form.
7. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or otherwise with the Rules, will result in the disqualification of the selected entrant. In this event, a new random draw from the remaining valid entries received will be performed to award the Prize and the entrant selected must be able to be reached by phone within 48 hours of the new draw, failing which another draw will be held within a subsequent equal timeframe up until such a time as an official winner is declared. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the winner must be declared no later than August 25.2020 otherwise the Grand Prize will be void. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest or for any reason, there are more potential winners of the Grand Prize than contemplated in the Contest Rules Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) may, at its sole discretion, conduct a random draw among all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest closing date to award the Grand Prize or may terminate or amend the Contest in whole or in part without notification to Contest participants.
8. Upon receipt of the Declaration and Release form, the Sponsor will notify the Grand Prize winner of the manner in which he/she will have to take possession of the Grand Prize. Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) reserves the right to determine how the presentation of the Grand Prize will occur and this may be either a media event, by mail, or in person.
9. By entering this Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor and its representatives to use in any related publicity, if required, his/her name, photograph, image, any statements he/she may make regarding the Grand Prize, place of residence and/or voice for advertising purposes worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet, without any form of compensation, or further notice, except where prohibited by law.
10. Entry forms become the property of Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) and will not be returned to entrants at any time. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants, except with the entrant selected to win the Grand Prize.
11. In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the winners, the Sponsor is unable to award the Grand Prize as described in these Rules, they will agree to substitute a Grand Prize of similar nature and equal or greater value.
12. Entries are subject to verification by the Contest organizers. Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), its advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective employees, agents and representatives may not be held liable for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, fraudulent, or illegible entries (all of which shall be automatically void and not eligible for the Grand Prize); (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any network servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”. Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) reserves the right to void any entry and/or cancel or modify the Contest in whole or in part (without notice to entrants individually) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason (such as tampering or any other cause beyond its control) the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, fraud, human, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the administration, safety, fairness or integrity of the Contest. Any person entering this Contest or trying to do so by any means which go against the intention of these Rules and which would be unfair to the other participants will be automatically disqualified and Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law - including criminal prosecution.
13. Winners' Names: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after August 26 2020, send a letter along with a self-addressed postage, stamped envelope to “Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) – YouTube Free Car” contest, Winner's List Request, 3/F, Sakae VT Bldg., 3-10-32 Nishiki, Nakaku, Nagoya, 460-0003, Japan, ATTN: Kenji Kawamura.
14. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all state, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Nagoya, Japan.
16. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
Privacy Statement for Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com)
At Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com) we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and unless we advise you in advance, will be used only by Trust Company (JapaneseVehicles.com), our affiliates, dealers, and service providers (only to provide services). Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us. By submitting this personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
Meeting safety, security, legal and regulatory requirements;
Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
Conducting market analysis;
Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with warranty or other customer service communications, and otherwise manage our dealers' relationship with you;
Satisfying other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts).