Trust Corporation Official Facebook Page Community Guidelines
Trust Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has established the following "Community Guidelines"(hereinafter referred to as the "Guidelines") for its Facebook page.(hereinafter referred to as the "Service") Please use the Trust's official Facebook page after confirming the contents.
Article 1 Scope of Application and Changes to these Guidelines
1. These Guidelines shall apply to the Company and Users with respect to the provision and use of the Service (including browsing, hereinafter the same shall apply). 2. Users shall use the Service in accordance with these Guidelines. 3. "User" means any person who uses the Service. In addition, use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these Guidelines by the User. 4. We may change these Guidelines without obtaining the prior consent of Users or without prior notice to Users.
Article 2 Account Information
1. Operator: Trust Co., Ltd. 2. Name of Facebook page: JapaneseVehicles.com 3. Page URL:https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseVehicles 4. Operation details: Distribution of various contents such as information about our products and sales information 5. Hours of operation: 9:00 to 18:00, Monday through Friday, Japan time (excluding holidays determined by the Company) 6. Period of operation: This page may be terminated or deleted without notice.
Article 3 Handling of Submission Contents
1. All contributions, comments, and other information submitted to the Service are considered public information. We may store, record, reproduce, edit, publish, display, and publicize them in various media without compensation. 2. We may not be able to reply to all comments or postings to the Service. 3. The copyrights of the posted content belong to the user who posted the content, but by posting the content, the user grants us the right to use (reproduce, process, translate, excerpt, publish, etc.) all or part of the content worldwide on a non-exclusive basis without prior consent or compensation to the user, and the user agrees not to exercise the copyrights against us. You agree that you will not exercise your copyrights against us.
Article 4 Prohibited Acts
1. The following actions, postings and comments on the Service are prohibited. (i) Identifying, disclosing, or divulging the personal information of another User or third party without the consent of the person in question. (ii) Acts that cause damage to the Company, other users, or other third parties. (iii) Falsifying information provided through this page (iv) Any for-profit activities conducted through or in connection with this Page without our approval. (v) Defaming, disgracing, or libeling the Company, other users, or other third parties. (vi) Acting against public order and morals or providing information against public order and morals (vii) Political or religious advertisements, promotions, solicitations, etc. (viii) Interfering with the operation of this page (ix) Other acts that fall under the category of misconduct as defined by Facebook, Inc. (x) Other items that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 5 Disclaimer
1. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of any of the information displayed on the Service. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage or trouble incurred by users in connection with changes or updates to the information displayed on the Service or to the information displayed on the Service. 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or trouble caused by the User's inability to use the Service. 3. In no event shall we be liable for any damage, loss, or disadvantage arising from the use of this service, regardless of the legal cause of action. 4. In the event that a user causes damage to another user or third party through the use of this service, the user shall resolve the matter at the user's own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be held liable for any damage or loss. 5. The Company may change all or part of the contents posted on the Service without prior notice to users. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of the Service are up-to-date. 6. The Company reserves the right to discontinue all or part of this service at any time due to circumstances beyond the Company's control. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of such discontinuation.
Article 6 Access to Basic Information
We have access to your name, profile picture, gender, friends list, and other information that is publicly available to all users in your Facebook account settings.
Article 8 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In the event that a problem arises regarding the use of the Service that cannot be resolved in accordance with these Guidelines, the Company and the user shall discuss and resolve the problem in good faith. In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved through good-faith discussion and litigation becomes necessary regarding the use of the Service, the Nagoya District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first trial.
Article 9 Contact for Inquiries
For inquiries or comments regarding the Company or its products, please contact to email@example.com *Please note that it may take several days to reply.